Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Concord in the county of Middlesex, upon Wednesday the twenty-seventh day of May 1752. And continued by prorogations to Wednesday the twenty-second day of November following, and then met at Cambridge.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1752 Nov.)
- Boston: : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green, by order of His Honour the lieutenant governour, Council and House of Representatives., 1753.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7047.
431-432 p. ; 30 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1742 (Evans 5003).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7047).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7047
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 540
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|