An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May 1756. And continued by prorogations and adjournment, to the fifth day of October following, and then met.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1756 Oct.)
- Other Title:
- Act in addition to and for explanation of an act made in the fourth year of His Majesty's reign ...
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by Samuel Kneeland, by order of His Honour the lieut. governour, Council and House of Representatives., 1756.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7703.
p. 475-476 ; 30 cm.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Chap. I. An act in addition to and for explanation of an act made in the fourth year of His Majesty's reign, intitled, An act directing how rates and taxes to be granted by the General Assembly, as also county town and precinct rates shall be assessed and collected." Passed Oct. 14, 1756.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1742 (Evans 5003).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7703).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7703
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 603
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|