The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the church, [microform] : according to the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America: : together with the Psalter, or Psalms of David.
- Standardized Title:
- Book of common prayer (1790)
- Philadelphia: : By permission of the General Convention, printed by W. Young and J. Ormrod., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29363.
, 171,  p. ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
Episcopal Church -- Prayer-books and devotions.
- Prayer books.
Psalters -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed in two columns.
"The whole book of psalms, in metre; with hymns ..."--171,  p., with separate title page, with imprint: Philadelphia: Printed for W. Young & J. Ormrod.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29363).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29363
- Episcopal Church. General Convention (1789 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Episcopal Church. 1795.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|