Letter from the secretary of war, and the secretary and comptroller of the Treasury, transmitting a report on the claim of Seth Harding, made in pursuance of an act, intituled "An act for the relief of the refugees from the British provinces of Canada, and Nova-Scotia." [microform] : 17th February, 1800. Referred to Mr. Livingston, Mr. Pinckney, and Mr. Griswold. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.)
- Other Title:
- Letter from the secretary of war, and the secretary and comptroller of the Treasury ...
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38775.
7,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Harding, Seth, 1734-1814.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Refugees.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The Secretary of War and Secretary and Comptroller of the Treasury served as commissioners under the terms of the act.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38775).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38775
- United States. Congress 1799-1800). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|