To the elders and ministers of every town within the jurisdiction of the Massachusets in New-England: [microform] : the governour and Council sendeth greeting; Reverend, and beloved in the Lord.
- [Cambridge, Mass. : Printed by Samuel Green, 1669]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 126.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Christian education -- Massachusetts.
Christian education of children.
Christian education of young people.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Concerning religious instruction, especially of youth.
Signed: Given at Boston the 10th of March 1668 [new style, 1669]. By the governour and Council, and by them ordered to be printed, and sent accordingly. Edward Rawson secret'.
Imprint supplied by Cushing. Evans suggests Marmaduke Johnson as printer.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 126).
- Cited in:
- Evans 126
Wing (2nd ed.) M1025
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 36
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 24
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|