In the House of Representatives, July 10th, 1776. [microform] : Whereas the Honorable the American Congress have lately made upon the colony of the Massachusetts-Bay a most urgent requisition for a further reinforcement by two regiments of its militia, to support our army in the northern or Canada department ...
- [Watertown, Mass. : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1776]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14865.
1 sheet ( p.)
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Massachusetts. Militia -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Canadian Invasion, 1775-1776.
Recruiting and enlistment.
Massachusetts -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Watertown.
- Calling for the raising of troops to replace the two regiments sent by the state militia to serve with the army in Canada.
Resolves of the Massachusetts General Court. "In Council, July 11th, 1776. Read and concur'd. ..."
Ascribed to the press of Benjamin Edes by Cushing.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14865).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14865
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1994
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 945
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|