By His Excellency Richard Earl of Bellomont, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York ... A proclamation[.] [microform] : Whereas His Sacred Majesty hath of his princely bounty been pleased in a very signal manner to extend his royal care and protection to this his province and people during the late war ... Given at Fort William Henry the twenty third day of November, 1698 ...
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty in the city of New-York,, 1698.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 844.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Loyalty oaths -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Requesting all citizens to swear an oath of allegiance to the Crown.
Signed: Bellomont. By order of Council, B. Cosens, cl. Concilij. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 844).
- Cited in:
- Evans 844
Wing (2nd ed.) B1839
- Bellomont, Richard Coote, Earl of, 1636-1701.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|