Acts and laws, passed by the General Court of Massachusetts: [microform] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May, anno domini, 1790; and from thence continued by adjournment to Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of January following.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1791 Jan.)
- Boston: : Printed by Thomas Adams, printer to the Honorable General Court., M,DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23548.
p. 75-105,  ; 34 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1789 (Evans 21944). Erroneously repeats the pagination of the previous issue.
Imprint from colophon.
State seal at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23548).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23548
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|