An act for regulating and governing the Militia of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. [microform] : Together with rules and regulations for governing troops in forts, and the Militia when in actual service. : To which is prefixed, the United States Militia Act, passed in Congress, May, 1793.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for regulating and governing the Militia (1793)
- Printed at Boston, : by I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street. Sold by them, by D. West, no. 36, Marlborough Street, and John West, no. 75, Cornhill., 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27961.
Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27276.
, 34 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Massachusetts. Militia.
United States. Army
Military law -- Massachusetts.
Military law -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Issued as part of: United States. Army. Regulations for the order and discipline of the troops of the United States ... Boston, 1794 (Evans 27961). Recorded separately by Evans (Evans 27276), but apparently not so issued.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27961).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27276).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27961
- United States. Uniform Militia Act.
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|