Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and ninety eight. [microform] : An act to prevent profane cursing and swearing.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to prevent profane cursing and swearing
- Other Title:
- Act to prevent profane cursing and swearing.
- [Boston : Printed by Young and Minns, 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34068.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Passed June 29, 1798.
Ascribed to the press of Young and Minns in Boston by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34068).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34068
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|