An inaugural dissertation on the effects of the passions upon the body; [microform] : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the medical professors and trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, on the 19th day of May, 1794. / By Henry Rose, of Virginia, honorary member of the Philadelphia Medical and Chemical Societies, and member of the American Medical Society. [Five lines from Armstrong]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William W. Woodward, at Franklin's Head, no. 41, Chesnut-Street., 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27638.
30,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
Mind and body.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to William Shippen and Thomas Jefferson.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27638).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27638
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1622
- Shippen, William, 1736?-1808, dedicatee.
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826, dedicatee.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|