By His Excellency William Shirley, Esq; ... A proclamation for a publick fast. [microform] : ... Thursday the fifteenth day of June instant ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston, the second day of June, 1749. ...
- Boston: : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6358.
1 sheet ( p.)
Fast day proclamations -- 1749 June 15.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: By order of the governour, with the advice of the Council, J. Willard, secr. W. Shirley. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6358).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6358
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 897
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|