An apology for the religious society, called Free Quakers, in the city of Philadelphia, [microform] : shewing that all churches who excommunicate, act inconsistently with the Gospel of Jesus. / By Samuel Wetherill.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Richard Folwell, no. 33, Carter's Alley., [1798?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35015.
37,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Barclay, Robert, 1648-1690. Anarchy of the Ranters, and other libertines.
Society of Free Quakers.
Society of Friends -- Discipline.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
Excommunication -- Quakers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- In reply to: Barclay, Robert. The anarchy of the ranters and other libertines.
Dated  by Evans;  by Sabin. According to the Philadelphia directories, Folwell printed at 33 Carter's Alley in 1797 and 1798; by 1800 he had relocated to 63 North Front Street.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35015).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35015
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|