11th March, 1796, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. [microform] : Report of the committee, to whom was re-committed the bill authorizing a loan for the use of the city of Washington ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31349.
3,  p.
- United States. Congress -- (4th, 1st session : 1795-1796). House. Bill authorizing a loan for the use of the city of Washington, in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes therein mentioned.
Loans -- United States.
Washington (D.C.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Title taken from caption title and opening lines of text.
"A bill authorizing a loan for the use of the city of Washington, in the district of Columbia, and for other purposes therein mentioned."--p. -3.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31349).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31349
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|