Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a letter from the commissioners appointed under the "Act for establishing the temporary and permanent seat of the government of the United States," [microform] : with sundry documents, marked A, B, C, and D, exhibiting a view of the receipts and expenditures of all monies entrusted to them, and also of the progress and state of the business, and of the funds under their administration, from the 18th of November, 1797, to the 18th of May, 1798. : 29th May, 1798, ordered to lie on the table. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.)
- Other Title:
- Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a copy of a letter ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross, 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34869.
40 p.,  folded leaf ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Public buildings -- United States.
Washington (D.C.) -- Buildings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34869).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34869
- United States. Congress 1797-1798). House.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|