Analysis of the report of the committee of the Virginia Assembly, on the proceedings of sundry of the other states in answer to their resolutions. [microform] / By Alexander Addison.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Analysis of the report of the committee of the Virginia Assembly.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, no. 106 Chesnut-Street., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36760.
54,  p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Virginia. General Assembly.
Alien and Sedition laws, 1798.
Kentucky and Virginia resolutions of 1798.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1797-1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36760).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36760
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|