Copies of two bills presented and read in the House of Commons, on the 19th of February last [microform].
- New-York: : Printed by James Rivington, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16292.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain. Commissioners to Treat, Consult, and Agree upon the Means of Quieting the Disorders Now Subsisting in Certain of the Colonies, Plantations, and Provinces in North-America.
Taxation -- United States.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Containing a bill not to exercise the 'right' of taxation in the colonies, and a bill appointing commissioners to treat with the colonists.
"No. I. Copy of a bill for declaring the intentions of the Parliament of Great Britain, concerning the exercise of the right of imposing taxes within His Majesty's colonies, provinces and plantations in North-America."
"No. II. Copy of a bill to enable His Majesty to appoint commissioners, with sufficient powers to treat, consult, and agree upon the means of quieting the disorders now subsisting in certain of the colonies, plantations, and provinces of North-America."
Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Text in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16292).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16292
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|