New-York, Committee-chamber, 16th March, 1775. [microform] : Gentlemen, The late Congress having deemed it expedient, that, in the present critical state of American affairs, another should be held at Philadelphia ...
- [New York : Printed by John Holt, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14319.
1 sheet ( p.)
- New York (State). Provincial Congress.
United States. Continental Congress -- Elections.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Recommending the convening of the Provincial Congress for the immediate selection of representatives to the Continental Congress.
Signed: By the order of the committee, Isaac Low, chairman.
Ascribed to the press of John Holt by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14319).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14319
- Low, Isaac, 1735-1791.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|