Light in darkness. [microform] : An essay on the piety which by remembring the many days of darkness, will change them into a marvellous light. With a notable example of it, in a young person Mrs. Rebeckah Burnel, in the seventeenth year of her age: meeting her death, with uncommon triumphs over it. : [One line from Job]
- Boston: : Printed by S. Kneeland, for Nath. Belknap, at the corner shop near Scarletts-Wharf., 1724.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2555.
, 20 p. ; (12mo)
- Burnel, Rebeckah, 1707 or 8-1724.
- Funeral sermons -- 1724.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Dr. Mather's Light in darkness exemplified.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2555).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2555
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 209
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|