An act pass'd in the General Assembly held at Philadelphia for the province of Pennsylvania. [microform] : The twenty second day of March, in the ninth year of His Majesties reign annoq; Domini 1722.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for vesting the lands and lots
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, printer to the province of Pennsylvania, at the Sign of the Bible in the Second Street,, MDCCXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2473.
14 p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Free Society of Traders in Pennsylvania.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "An act for vesting the lands and lots, commonly call'd, the lands of the Free Society of Traders in Pennsylvania, in trustees, to be sold for the payment of such sums of money, as were paid into the publick stock of the said Society, for purchasing the said lands and lots, and carrying on the trade designed by the said Society."
Royal arms on title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2473).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2473
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 190
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|