Sober considerations, on a growing flood of iniquity. Or, An essay, to dry up a fountain of, confusion and every evil work; and to warn people, particularly of the woful consequences, which the prevailing abuse of rum, will be attended withal. [microform] : [Four lines of quotations]
- Other Title:
- Sober considerations, on a growing flood of iniquity.
- Boston: : Printed by John Allen in Pudding-Lane, for Nicholas Boone at the Sign of the Bible in Corn-hill, near the corner of School-Street., 1708.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1364.
, 20 p. ; (12mo)
Alcoholism -- Religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: Sober considerations upon woful consequences.
Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1364).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1364
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 360
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|