Japheth dwelling in the tents of Shem: or, Infant baptism vindicated, [microform] : in a discourse, the substance of which was delivered in Upton, January 5, 1772. With objections answered. / By Elisha Fish, A.M. ; Published at the desire of some of the hearers, and others. ; With an appendix, taken from the Rev. Mr. David Bostwick's Fair and rational vindication. ; [Five lines of Scripture text]
- Boston, New-England: : Printed by Thomas and John Fleet,, 1772.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12390.
48 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Infant baptism.
- Sermons -- 1772.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12390).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12390
- Bostwick, David, 1721-1763. Fair and rational vindication of the right of infants to the ordinance of baptism.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|