A brief view of the accounts of the Treasury of Pennsylvania, [microform] : from the time of the commencement of the Revolution to the first of October, 1781: extracted from the books of the comptroller-general ... : Also, the accounts of the state treasurer, continued from the said first of October, 1781, to the first of October, 1782: : likewise, the accounts of the several counties for their taxes to October 1782 ... : Together with the state of the outstanding debts, due by the counties for their deficiencies in payment of taxes.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Hall and Sellers., M,DCC,LXXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18679.
237,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Finance, Public -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Accounts of Michael Hillegas and David Rittenhouse, treasurers, extracted from the books of the comptroller-general.
Signed on p. 222: John Nicholson. Comptroller-General's Office, Philadelphia, December 8, 1783.
Also issued as the first title in: Accounts of Pennsylvania. Vol. I. [Philadelphia : Hall and Sellers, 1785] (Evans 18676).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18679).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18679
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4438
- Hillegas, Michael, 1729-1804.
Rittenhouse, David, 1732-1796.
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|