Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency James Bowdoin, Esq. ... A proclamation for a day of publick fasting & prayer. [microform] : ... Thursday, the sixth day of April next ... Given at the council-chamber, in Boston, the tenth day of March ... one thousand seven hundred and eighty-six ...
- [Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, 1786]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19787.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 50 x 38 cm.
Fast day proclamations -- 1786 Apr. 6.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: James Bowdoin. By His Excellency's command, with the advice and consent of the Council. John Avery, Jun. secretary.
Thomas Adams and John Nourse were printers to the commonwealth in 1786.
Printed area measures 37.5 x 23.5 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19787).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19787
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2444
- Bowdoin, James, 1726-1790.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|