Observations on the importance of the American Revolution, and the means of making it a benefit to the world; [microform] / by Richard Price, D.D. L.L.D. and fellow of the Royal Society of London, and of the Academy of Arts and Sciences in New-England.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by M. Carey and Co. for Spotswood and Rice, Market-Street, the corner of Strawberry-Alley; and T. Seddon, next door to the Pennsylvania Coffee-House., M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44779.
, 60,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- With a letter to Price from Anne Robert Jacques Turgot, p. 49-60.
Publishers' prospectus, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44779).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6155
Shipton & Mooney 44779
- Turgot, Anne-Robert-Jacques, baron de l'Aulne, 1727-1781.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|