An oration, pronounced in the brick meeting-house, in the city of New-Haven, on the Fourth of July, A.D. 1787. [microform] : It being the eleventh anniversary of the independence of the United States of America. / By David Daggett, Esquire, attorney at law. ; [One line of Latin text]
- New-Haven, : Printed by T. and S. Green., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20314.
24 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Fourth of July addresses -- 1787.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20314).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20314
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 532
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|