Remarks on a late publication in the Independent gazetteer; [microform] : with a short address to the people of Pennsylvania, on the many libels and slanders which have lately appeared against the author.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Francis Bailey, in Market-Street., M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18147.
72 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Cadwalader, John, 1742-1786.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Preface signed by Joseph Reed.
The first impression, with an errata slip tipped in. In this impression, the first word on p. 10 is "conscious."
In the second, corrected impression (Evans 18148; mistakenly recorded as "The second edition") the first word on p. 10 is "defects."
With a half-title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18147).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18147
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4355
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|