A short and easy method with the deists; [microform] : wherein the certainty of the Christian religion is demontrated; : in a letter to a friend. / By Mr. Charles Leslie. ; To which are added, An apology for Christianity, and An apology for the Bible. By R. Watson, D.D. F.R.S. Lord Bishop of Landaff, and Regius Professor of Divinity in the University of Cambridge.
- Lancaster [Pa.], : Printed and sold by W. & R. Dickson, in Queenstreet, and W. Hamilton, in Kingstreet,, 1797.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32373.
32, 78, 118,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Age of reason -- Part 2.
Bible -- Evidences, authority, etc.
Apologetics -- History -- 17th century.
Apologetics -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- "An apology for Christianity."-- 78 p., 2nd count, with caption title.
"An apology for the Bible; in a series of letters, addressed to Thomas Paine, author of a book, entitled, The age of Reason, part the second; being an investigation of true and of fabulous theology. By R. Watson ... Lancaster, Printed and sold by W. & R. Dickson, and W. Hamilton, Kingstreet, 1796."-- 118,  p., with separate title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32373).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32373
- Watson, Richard, 1737-1816. Apology for Christianity.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|