Some thoughts on education: [microform] : with reasons for erecting a college in this province, and fixing the same at the city of New-York: : to which is added, a scheme for employing masters or teachers in the mean time: and also for raising and endowing an edifice in an easy manner. The whole concluding, with a poem: being a serious address to the House of Representatives. : [Ten lines of quotation in Latin]
- New-York: : Printed and sold by James Parker, at the new printing-office, in Beaver-Street,, 1752. (Price one shilling.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6935.
ix, , 32 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- King's College (New York, N.Y.)
Education -- New York (State)
- Poems -- 1752.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dedication to James De Lancey signed: Philomathes. Attributed to Smith by Sabin.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6935).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6935
- De Lancey, James, 1703-1760, dedicatee.
New York (State). General Assembly.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|