Poor Richard improved: being an almanack and ephemeris ... for the year of our Lord 1758 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of forty degrees, and a meridian of near five hours west from London; but may, without sensible error, serve all the northern colonies. / By Richard Saunders, philom.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7899.
 p. : ill. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1758.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The last of the Poor Richard almanacs edited by Franklin, containing the proverbs of the former issues combined in one piece which was subsequently published under the titles "Father Abraham's speech" and "The way to wealth."
"Richard Saunders" is a pseudonym.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Philadelphia, Oct. 6, 1757.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7899).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7899
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9796
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 657
- Saunders, Richard.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|