The institution of the Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: [microform] : with the rules for regulating said society, and the methods of treatment to be used with persons apparently dead; with a number of recent cases proving the happy effects therof.
- Boston: : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1788.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21158.
27,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Lifesaving -- Societies, etc. -- Massachusetts.
Drowning -- Prevention.
Drowning -- Resuscitation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Two states noted, on regular and thick paper.
"List of the members of the Humane Society."--p. 17-21. Another issue, of 22,  p. (Evans 21157), lacks the 5 p. list of members.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21158).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21158
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 998
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|