State of the accounts of the Pennsylvania, Indian commissioners. [microform] : Appointed to purchase from those nations claiming the same, the unpurchased territory within the limits of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Robert Aitken & Son, at Pope's Head, in Market Street., M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45132.
11,  p. ; (8vo)
- Indian land transfers.
Indians of North America -- Pennsylvania.
Finance, Public -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on p. 11: John Nicholson. Comptroller-General's Office, July 10th, 1786.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45132).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6557
Shipton & Mooney 45132
- Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|