By the president and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation. [microform] : Whereas by an act of the General Assembly of this commonwealth, intitled, "An act to encourage the speedy apprehending and bringing to justice divers robbers, burglars, and felons," ... Given ... at Philadelphia, this thirteenth day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty three.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Francis Bailey., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44437.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Crime -- Pennsylvania.
Bounties -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Offering a reward for the apprehension of certain criminals.
Signed: John Dickinson. Attest. John Armstrong, Jun. Secretary.
State seal at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44437).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5777
Shipton & Mooney 44437
- Dickinson, John, 1732-1808.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|