An oration on domestic slavery. [microform] : Delivered at the North Meeting-House in Hartford, on the 12th day of May, A.D. 1791. At the meeting of the Connecticut Society for the Promotion of Freedom, and the Relief of Person Unlawfully Holden in Bondage. / By Zephaniah Swift, Esquire.
- Hartford: : Printed and sold by Hudson and Goodwin., M.DCC,XCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23816.
23,  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- Abolitionists -- Connecticut.
Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Printers' monogram device on title page.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23816).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23816
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1481
- Connecticut Society for the Promotion of Freedom, and the Relief of Persons Unlawfully Holden in Bondage.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|