Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. By the Honorable, the Council of said province. [microform] : A proclamation for a general fast. Whereas the voice of Providence loudly calls on this people to fall into dust ... by the death of the truly Honourable William Stoughton Esq. our lieutenant governour ... We ... do appoint and order, that Thursday the eighteenth of September next, be solemnly observed and celebrated as a day of publick prayer with fasting ... Given at the Council chamber in Boston the twenty-third day of August 1701 ...
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen, 1701]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39373.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 17 x 11 cm. (1/8$)
- Fast day proclamations -- 1701 Sept. 18.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed: Isaac Addington, secr'. God save the King.
Ascribed to the press of Bartholomew Green and John Allen by Cushing.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39373).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B219
Shipton & Mooney 39373
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 249
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 207
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|