The man unmasked: or, The world undeceived, [microform] : in the author of a late pamphlet, intitled, "Extracts from the proceedings of the High Court of Vice-Admiralty in Charlestown, South-Carolina," &c. : With suitable remarks on that masterly performance. / By Egerton Leigh. ; [Seven lines of quotation]
- Charles-Town [S.C.]: : Printed by Peter Timothy,, M,DCC,LXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11308.
154, 44, 16,  p. ; 25 cm. (4to)
- Laurens, Henry, 1724-1792. Extracts from the proceedings of the Court of Vice-Admiralty in Charlestown, South-Carolina ..
South Carolina. Court of Vice-Admiralty.
Admiralty -- United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
South Carolina -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Henry Laurens, in the anonymously published Extracts of the proceedings ... (Philadelphia, 1768 and Charleston, 1769), charged Leigh with misconduct in his position as judge of the Court of Vice-Admiralty.
Errata note, p. , 3rd count.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11308).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11308
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 292
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|