Miscellanies, moral and instructive, in prose and verse; [microform] / collected from various authors, for the use of schools, and improvement of young persons of both sexes. ; [Two lines from Pope]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Joseph James, in Chesnut-Street, between Front and Second-Streets., M.DCC.LXXX.VII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20526.
iv, , 6-202,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Juvenile literature -- 1787.
Poems -- 1787.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The compiler is identified by Shipton & Mooney as Milcah Martha (Hill) Moore.
Recommendation signed: B. Franklin.
Bookseller's advertisements, p. [203-204].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20526).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20526
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 121
- Moore, Milcah Martha, 1740-1829, comp.
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|