The most heinous sinners capable of the saving blessings of the Gospel. [microform] : A sermon preached at Worcester, October 25th. 1770. On occasion of the execution of William Linsey, for burglary. / By Thaddeus Maccarty, A.M. Pastor of the church in Worcester. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Kneeland and Adams, next to the treasurer's office, in Milk-Street., MDCCLXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11707.
28 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Linsey, William, 1746?-1770.
Crime -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
Executions and executioners -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Execution sermons -- 1770.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Maccarty's sermon on the day of the execution of William Linsey.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11707).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11707
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|