A fast of Gods chusing, plainly opened, [microform] : for the help of those poor in spirit, whose hearts are set to seek the Lord their God in New-England, in the solemn ordinance of a fast wherein is shewed 1. The nature of such a fast. 2. The testimony God will give thereunto of his gracious acceptation. 3. The special seasons wherein God will bear witness to such a fast. 4. Some helps to faith that it shall be so. 5. Why such a fast is so acceptable and successfull. 6. How much this concerns Gods people in New-England. : Preached on a fast called by publick authority, on 26. 1. 74. / By Thomas Thacher, Pastor of a church in Boston.
- Boston, : Printed by John Foster,, 1678.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 258.
, 25,  p. ; 18 cm. (4to)
- Fasts and feasts -- New England.
- Fast day sermons -- 1674 Jan. 26.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "To the reader."--p. , signed: Increase Mather. Boston 2. mon. 1678.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 258).
- Cited in:
- Evans 258
Wing (2nd ed.) T830
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 159
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|