Interesting history of Baron de Lovzinski. [microform] : With a relation of the most remarkable occurrences in the life of the celebrated Count Pulaski, well known as the champion of American liberty and who bravely fell in its defence before Savannah, 1779. : Interspersed with anecdotes of the late unfortunate King of Poland.
- Standardized Title:
- Vie du chevalier de Faublas. English. Selections
- Hudson [N.Y.]: : Printed by Ashbel Stoddard, and sold wholesale and retail at his bookstore--137 Warren Street., [1800?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49109.
, 117,  p. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
- Duportail, Antoine-Jean-Louis Le Bègue de Presle, 1743-1802 -- Fiction.
Pułaski, Kazimierz, 1747-1779 -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Hudson.
- An abridged selection from Jean-Baptiste Louvet de Couvray's Les amours du chevalier de Faublas. Cf. Bowe, Forrest. French literature in early American translation.
Date of publication suggested as [1800?] by Bristol; as [1806?] by Shaw (10750).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49109).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B11081
Shipton & Mooney 49109
Shaw & Shoemaker 10750
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|