State of the accounts of Jacob Barnitz, Esq. Collector of excise, York County, from the 1st of May, 1784, to 1st of May, 1785 [microform].
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John Steele., M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19184.
6,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Internal revenue -- Pennsylvania -- York County.
York County (Pa.) -- Politics and government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on p. 6: John Nicholson, Comptroller-General's Office, July 26, 1785.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19184).
- Cited in:
- Evans 19184
- Barnitz, Jacob, 1758-1828.
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|