The presence of the great God in the assembly of political rulers. [microform] : A sermon preached before his Excellency William Shirley, Esq; governour; the Honourable His Majesty's Council; and the Honourable House of Representatives of the province of Massachusetts Bay in New-England, May 28th. 1746. Being the day for the election of His Majesty's Council for the said province. / By John Barnard, M.A. Pastor of a church in Andover. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston in New-England: : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council, for Daniel Gookin, over against the Old-South Meeting-House., 1746.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5737.
30,  p. ; 22 cm. (4vo)
- Election sermons -- Massachusetts -- 1746.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Barnard's election sermon. May 28th. 1746.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5737).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5737
- Massachusetts. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|