Reliquiae juveniles. [microform] : Miscellaneous thoughts in prose and verse, on natural, moral, and divine subjects; written chiefly in younger years. To which is added, Remnants of time, employed in prose and verse. / By I. Watts, D.D. ; [One line in Latin from Horace]
- First American edition, with large additions.
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : Printed for William P. Blake, no. 59, Cornhill, Boston; by Charles Peirce, Portsmouth., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31581.
xii, 304 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Also published under title: Miscellaneous thoughts, in prose and verse, on natural, moral and divine subjects.
Dedicated to the Countess of Hertford.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31581).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31581
- Somerset, Frances Seymour, Duchess of, 1699-1754, dedicatee.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|