Report of the Commissioners of the Sinking Fund, [microform] : stating the amount of their purchases, and other proceedings, since their report of the 18th of December 1795. : 16th December 1796, ordered to lie on the table. : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Childs?, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31463.
6,  p. [i.e., 5,  p., (1 folded leaf)] ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- Finance -- United States.
Debts, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans.
Folded leaf counted in pagination as p. 5.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31463).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31463
- United States. Congress 1796-1797). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|