United States, 15th January, 1794. [microform] : Gentlemen of the Senate, and of the House of Representatives. I lay before you, as being connected with the correspondence, already in your possession between the secretary of state, and the minister plenipotentiary of the French Republic, the copy of a letter from that minister, of the 25th of December, 1793; and a copy of the proceedings of the Legislature of the state of South-Carolina. Go: Washington.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine?, 1794]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27920.
11,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of Childs and Swaine by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27920).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27920
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
South Carolina. General Assembly.
United States. Congress 1793-1794)
United States. Department of State.
United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|