A Vindication of the bank of credit projected in Boston from the aspersions of Paul Dudley, Esqr. in a letter by him directed to John Burril Esqr. late speaker of the House of Representatives for the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform].
- [Boston : s.n.], Printed in the year 1714.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1685.
, 20 p. ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Banks and banking -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed on p. 20 by Samuel Lynde and eight others.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1685).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1685
- Lynde, Samuel, 1653-1721.
- Dudley, Paul, 1675-1751. Objections to the bank of credit lately projected at Boston.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|