An astronomical diary: or, An almanack for the year of our Lord Christ, 1758. [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in New England, lat. 42 deg. 25 min. north. / By Nathaniel Ames. ; [Ten lines of verse]
- Other records:
- Boston; New-England: : Printed by J. Draper, for the booksellers., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7830.
 p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1758.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Boston evening post (printed by T. Fleet), Nov. 28, 1757. Also advertised in the Boston news-letter (printed by J. Draper), Dec. 1-8, 1757, as "sold by T. Fleet, S. Kneeland, Z. Fowle, Green and Russel, and by the printer of this paper; as also by the booksellers in Boston. There are pirated almanacks abroad, said in the title-page to be printed & sold by Edes & Gill in Queen-Street, which are not agreeable to the copy purchased by Dr. Ames." The pirated edition referred to is presumably Drake 3109.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7830).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7830
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3108
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|