Acts, ordinances, and resolves, of the General Assembly of the state of South-Carolina, passed in March, 1789 [microform].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1789 Mar.)
- Charleston [S.C.]: : Printed for A. Timothy, printer to the state., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22153.
62,  p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- "An act for raising supplies ..." (p. -4; Gould & Morgan 913) and "Estimate of supplies wanted ..." ( p. at end; Gould & Morgan 915) were evidently first issued separately; cf. Goulding and Morgan. The placement of these leaves varies from copy to copy.
Title vignette: state seal.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22153).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22153
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 914
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 913
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 915
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|