Letters written by the late Right Honourable Phillip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield, to his son, Philip Stanhope, Esq; late envoy extraordinary at the Court of Dresden: [microform] : together with several other pieces on various subjects. : Published by Mrs. Eugenia Stanhope, from the originals now in her possession. : In four volumes. : Vol. I[-IV].
- Standardized Title:
- Letters to his son
- Other Title:
- Letters written by the late Right Honourable Phillip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield ...
- The third edition.
- [New York] : London, printed: New-York, re-printed by J. Rivington and H. Gaine., M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14471.
4 v. ; 18 cm.
- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "Vol. I." on title page.
Pagination: v. 1, , 204 p.; v. 2, , 228 p.; v. 3, , 261,  p.; v. 4, , 220 p.
With a half-title to each volume.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14471).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14471
Gulick, S.L. Chesterfield (2nd ed.), 14
- Stanhope, Philip, 1732-1768.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|