Proposals to amend and perfect the policy of the government of the United States of America; or, The fulfilling of the prophecies in the latter days, commenced by the independence of America. : Containing, a new mode of elections; with a method of supporting government without taxing or fining the people. : [Six lines of quotations] [microform]
- [Baltimore] : Printed [by Mary Katherine Goddard] for the author,, 1782.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17679.
- Taxation -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Ascribed to the press of Mary Katherine Goddard by Evans.
Prospectus, p. 34.
"The American riddle."--p. 35-36.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17679).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17679
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|